Registration Procedure and Fees
- Complete and submit the electronic Membership Application form.
- After submitting your application, please wait a week or so for approval of your membership. Once approved, the Administrator will contact you and furnish you with an invoice.
- Please pay your membership fee into the TMA-SA bank account (details below), and fax or email proof of payment to the address at the bottom of the page.
Once payment has been received, your registration will be reflected on the Member directory page.
Your registration details will be sent to TMA who will issue a TMA member ID, which you need to access the TMA web site.
The Administrator will email you with your TMA member ID when received.
New members are welcome to contact the Administrator for details about registration queries.
TMA-SA membership fee structure
Corporate Member (5 or more from the same company)
Under 35 Years
- R2500 until they reach +36
- R1250 (must be substantiated with evidence)
Letter of Good Standing
- R2000 regular application, R5000 urgent application.
TMA-SA bank details
Account name: Turnaround Management Association
Branch code: 145405 00
Account number: 1454 077 301