Standards Subcommittee Members
Please note that the information on this page is provisional until the certification programme has been officially established
The 2009 Standards Subcommittee Nominees and Appointments
- Chair: Jan van der Walt (in terms of the certification by-laws the CEO of the CGB will be the Chair of the Standards Subcommittee). Appointed by the TMA-SA Board on 19 March 2009.
- Philip Reynolds (Deloitte, presently a TMA-SA Board member). Appointed by the TMA-SA Board on 19 March 2009 – note that technically, in terms of the by-laws, the CGB should endorse this appointment).
- Nominee: Dale Pudney (Dale Pudney & Associates, presently a TMA-SA Board member).
- Nominee: Garrath Rosslee (One World Consulting, ex-TMA-SA Board member). With his HR background, Garrath is ideal for this position.
- Nominee: Jill Oliphant (Daly Maqubela Oliphant, ABASA, LSSA).
- Nominee: John Evans (RS Advisors, ABASA, SAICA). He has accepted the nomination, but since he will be overseas for some time he suggested that another member be nominated.
- Nominee: Riza Moosa (Deneys Reitz Attorneys. He has not yet accepted his nomination.
Ideally, membership of this subcommittee should represent a spread of the Turnaround Management Association - Southern AFrica, Banking Association, Law Society of South Africa and the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.